What's new

I am looking for your feedback....

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for your feedback good or bad.....However, I only use a Digital Kodak EasyShare c330.

This photo was taken along Ontario Beach. Thanks. I am looking forwarding to hearing what you all have to say.


100_0446.jpg
 
Yes it does. Unless your camera has exposure controls, I don't know what you could do, unless you use photoshop.
 
Given the camera you are using, I really only feel comfortable commenting on the composition here. And I like the composition. I think I would have moved the horizon further away from centre. Had there been more detail available in the sky, I would have moved it down, but as it is, I would move it up. I do like the horizontal flow and the variety of lines from the breakwater (if that's what it is) and the tire tracks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom