I am missing my Log Out button here....

it's the third horizontal menu ...

Welcome, IzzieK NOtifications My Profile Settings Log Off <<<======---- Right there

View attachment 74135
After Settings, the rest is currently buried by a banner advert. I accidentally clicked the space between the advert and Settings and I was able to get off the site. I thought there is a King's ransom to remove it but I just found out that if I press CTRL while rolling that thingie on top my mouse, the whole thing gets smaller and I was able to see it -- just now!

Sorry for the dumb question but thank you all for your reply...:sexywink:

I joined this group yesterday and I was able to log off. There was a log off button. It is my second day today and I want to get off and can't find it...What just happen? Do the god of this site suddenly hate me?:sexywink: Just asking...I always like to log off after my session finishes. .

Why do you want to leave?
Is it something we said?

"............you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.............."

I never even thought about it, but I just checked and the log out link on my netbook is also hidden under an ad. Who knew? I never log out at home - only in public.

Yeah yeah, I know what it sounds like :greenpbl:

All right guys...I got the picture!:lmao: There's no point beating my stupidity further. it is just a habit I had acquired quite good -- always log off. I have never used my pooter in public, just at home (that's a lie!):lol:

All right guys...I got the picture!:lmao: There's no point beating my stupidity further. it is just a habit I had acquired quite good -- always log off. I have never used my pooter in public, just at home (that's a lie!):lol:

I generally have that habit as well with other sites, even on my own computer. I always log out of email or Facebook, for example. And if I'm on TPF at work, I'll always log off. But for whatever reason, I never log my home computer out of the forums I'm on.

And don't worry - being razzed for two pages just means you're one of us now, like it or not ;)

Thanks for all the laughs. After such an expensive day today for our injured dog, it helps a lot to smile when I read all your razzings.

Hope your dog gets better!
After 2K for the first treatments and now $3500 for the operation in three weeks' time, he better be!:grumpy: Seriously, we love our guy so much we have decided to keep him and give him a quality life for more years to come. So thanks for your thoughts...

Hope your dog gets better!
After 2K for the first treatments and now $3500 for the operation in three weeks' time, he better be!:grumpy: Seriously, we love our guy so much we have decided to keep him and give him a quality life for more years to come. So thanks for your thoughts...

I know what that's like. I had to make an expensive decision about a pet about 6 or so years ago. I had a cat, Gomer Pyle, who developed a tumor in his shoulder. It was non-cancerous but it was still growing and pressing on his joint, making it difficult for him to walk. It was also growing fast enough that it would soon be pressing hard enough on his organs that his heart would stop or he wouldn't be able to breathe. I decided to let them amputate the leg and shoulder. It was more expensive than I could afford, but I felt he still had good years left in him, so I sucked it up. Within about 2 weeks of the operation, my now-tripod kitty was back to chasing his tail every day and he was a happy cat for 2 more years. It was a hard hit financially, but I don't regret it. These furry little things just worm their way into our hearts, don't they! :lovey:

That was nice...I am a sucker for rottenweilers. Mine came from Texas so he his a huge one. Two months ago he became lethargic, have to force feed him by hand. Two months! Anyway, apparently his red blood cells were dominating his immature white blood cells so he was on antibiotics and then lots of blood tests, x-rays, etc. name it. He has the best vet/surgeon in MO taking care of his medical needs. Then last Thursday, he was almost there, his blood tests showed normal and a few more Prednisones and he will be off his medications. In short, a pre-clean bill of health. In the meantime, because of his steroids he was eating us out of the house -- almost. A few hours after his "back-to-normalcy" declaration, he got too excited and fell down the stairs. We had him back to the hospital in no time and was x-rayed and we were told he broke a ligament in the knee. Today we had a talk with his surgeon. He will operate on Tucker after he gets off his steroid (three weeks from now.) We are willing to spend that much to get him back to real normal. We love this guy so very much. He will be 6 in September. You gotta laugh. Our Siamese cat, Sammy has thyroid...and is on continuous medication too. One look, we're hooked.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back