I became a Dad

Cheers Wepete,

You must of gotten all the streamers and party hats out at finally having the house to yourself again?:D

Aye mate, they are still up a week later! XD . On a more serious note the house seems to quiet. Though it is nice to get the extra running about time back.

I guess you have the joys of them bringing their washing home for the week! With the house being quiet means you can now get out and shoot more landscapes in peace!

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I remember my first son being born 20 years ago,I got up every 3 hours for feeding as I let mom sleep she had very hard labor took everything out of her. I had to be up and on the road for work by 6 am every morning and drive a hour each way and worked 10 or more hours a day. I was mentally and physically fried.

Great effort

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Greatest thing to become a Dad! Congrats.

Greatest thing to become a Dad! Congrats.
Thank Peeb

Amazing how quick they grow! He's just over 3 weeks and has changed so much.

How wonderful - now you can be bonkers about him!

A little late, but congrats. Fatherhood is the greatest. Until they hit their teens. Lol.

Enjoy it. Time flies faster than you think.

A little late, but congrats. Fatherhood is the greatest. Until they hit their teens. Lol.

Enjoy it. Time flies faster than you think.
Thanks!

Congrats to you and your family Mark, love and cherish every moment and take lots of great images.

Most reactions

Back