I can be super nerdy. (What don't people expect about you?)

I'm publicly a nerd being a professional mathematician and recreational programmer.

I'd say photography and playing pool are rather the things that surprise people about me.

E-sports is definately getting big. I'm quite the avid counterstrike player though I'm not very good at it. I don't really understand it as a spectator sport though, to me it's a bit like snooker: fun to play, boring as hell to watch.

Anyways, what people don't expect about me is that I know a little about a lot, and I know a lot about a few things. Like I get super involved in finding stuff out so I read a lot and can get quite in depth about the particular subject that's caught my interest. Most people dont expect that of me

I'm actually in the witness protection program.

Oh.
Wait.
You never read that.

:lol:

I am a mystery wrapped in an enigma. Or maybe it's the other way around. At any rate, most of my friends would tell you they never know quite WHAT to expect from me. :D

Like seriously... his mother makes the best chicken I've ever had in my life... and she doesn't eat it! :lol:

Our next door neighbour had been helping out with fencing bordering our gardens and so I cooked some chicken pasta. He ate it all up saying he enjoyed it. We had him and his family around for a barbecue one Sunday afternoon and his wife brought some vegetarian stuff saying they were all vegetarians. I smiled but didn't say anything.

Turns out she is a vegetarian her husband isn't but she does the cooking.

I dress and look like a preppy type (always have), and am an avid fan of various types of metal, including melodic death metal and thrash. Nobody EVER suspects I listen to metal for some reason.

One thing my future wife doesn't know is I'm having a Savile Row tweed suit made for the wedding in June and I hope she never finds out it is costing me £1200
If she does, you already know where you can find a casket that fits!

I've read most of the current significant relegious texts, and know a great deal about the major monotheistic relegions, but I'm actually a confirmed atheo-agnostic (Which I define as, "I don't believe in any sort of supreme presence, but if you can prove it to me, I'll consider it).

I dress and look like a preppy type (always have), and am an avid fan of various types of metal, including melodic death metal and thrash. Nobody EVER suspects I listen to metal for some reason.

I found after a certain age I went in disguise. Now I just look like a regular person but for a large portion of my life you couldn't find me in anything less than steel toecapped Doc Martens combats and a skinhead. Still like my metal now but mostly just into the old bands I listened to back in the day.

From time to time I still get the urge to being the mohawk back but it's not the same since David Beckham got one (which is when my one got shaved off)

Most reactions

Back