What's new

I can haz surf now?

NedM

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
390
Reaction score
64
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since know one here really critiques $IMG_4259.webp work thought I'd throw this in there.
 
Nice facial expression. What are you expecting on a shot like this? Its pretty standard -shot from the beach- photo. aside from the wipeout, nothing extraordinary.
 
:scratch: I'm confused: I have no idea why you think we don't give critique, but setting that aside for the moment, this would seem to suggest that you put the picture here BECAUSE no one here critiques. In other words, you don't WANT any feedback on it.
So, why did exactly did you post it?
 
Sometimes we do offer critiques. Mostly when asked. Occasionally when we see something in the photographic skill/process that needs a comment.
 
This is a really great expression and an awesome wipeout!
 
Water in the foreground seems underexposed, the water in the background is blown out and there is nothing in focus. It looks like the camera was raised and and the shutter pressed in one motion. In essence, it is a "snap" shot.

It is a great expression though.
 
I saw it more as a silhouette type photo
I liked the sharp-ish outline angles of the subject's body, arms, legs and head.
 
there are photos that are meant to be awed at and marveled when it comes to its composition and the technical skill required to take it

then there are photos that just captures that "moment" in time, where composition and technical skills aside, we can get a good chuckle from it

this photo is the latter
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom