I hope you all are not getting bored.

websz0357.jpg

websz0358.jpg

websz0359.jpg

websz0360.jpg

websz0361.jpg

websz0363.jpg

websz0365.jpg

8 would any of you all walk into a mess like this???

websz0372.jpg

9 the white stuff was a flyin!!

websz0368.jpg

thanks for looking!

fyi.. #7 is totally untouched, besides neat image.. to clean up some noise.

There's no way I'll ever get bored with your shots, Raymond. So keep on postin'.

Bored are you crazy! I always enjoy viewing your work and I am loving all of these shots. I am not anywhere near being bored and never will be with your work!

Birds are awesome..and I'm biased, since I own birds...Keep posting them Ray and we'll all keep lovin them...
Nice series as usual!

well... it is incredible gow sharp your pictures are!

Thanks everyone.. I sometimes feel like I should be shooting something more interesting., and one day, I think I will take on a new addiction.. I have a feeling it's going to be bugs, so be prepared!

AIRIC said:
Great stuff Ray. Are the first ones Cormorants? Never seen that many at once. I really like the last Seagull shot.

Eric

Yes Eric, there are about 1000 of them near the lift bridge off Eastport drive., I need to get the boat in the water soon, so I can get some better shots of them.

yea great shots ray, i love em, wouldn't get bored of these..... can't wait for the bugs buddy :thumbup:

Excellent as always. Man , ya got a lot of seagulls there.

crawdaddio said:
Yet another set of beauties!

Thanks craw.. here is my take on the series, for what its worth to everyone.. 1 is cool, 2,3,4,5 are borderline good., kinda soft. I like 6, 7 is soft, but overall, I like it best, 8 and 9 are too busy, but they are more of what I call "fun shots" ..

I always rate my pics in 2 categories,.. print, or non print., the only shots in this series I would print are 1 and 7., and my goal each time I go out is to have at least 1 pic to print when I come home.

I never get bored looking at your pro shots. Love the blue in 4 and 5, really cool looking bird and awesome light on #5 too. #7 is out of this world, I dig the dof and perfect timing on the seagull. But, there is something about the last one, 9 that really caught my attention, what an awesome capture Raymond, soo dam crisp too... geez !

And no again, I don't.

Most reactions

Back