I did a mistake........

jkzo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a mistake of not adjusting the iso when taking this photo. However I would like to post this for c&c please
DSC_0752.JPG

I think the light is lovely, as are the subjects. The problem here is the background, we can clearly see the fences and the wall. The man made elements take away from the photographs, otherwise is a lovely shot.

i dunno. i like it.. :confused-55:

Raj nailed it. The lighting is wonderful, and the ISO matters not a whit, but I too find the fence intrusive. That said, in situations like this, there's often nothing you can do about it.

I think the light is lovely, as are the subjects. The problem here is the background, we can clearly see the fences and the wall. The man made elements take away from the photographs, otherwise is a lovely shot.

Thank you Raj.....This was taken at Mysore Zoo.

i dunno. i like it.. :confused-55:

Thank you.

Raj nailed it. The lighting is wonderful, and the ISO matters not a whit, but I too find the fence intrusive. That said, in situations like this, there's often nothing you can do about it.

Thank you

I agree with Raj

The massive areas totally devoid of anything interesting (center & right) kill it for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back