I dropped my 55-200VR lens...*tears*

I suggest taking it to where you bought it and try to exchange it and play stupid on what happened, if that doesn't go well ask if its fixable

Really? Come on... You screwed your lens up by not being as careful as you should have been. Send it in and pay to have it fixed like a responsible adult. People who do ^that^ kind of stuff are what's wrong with this world.

Happy Shooting,
~Jason

Hey mister ! dont forget to pray god this sunday and ask for forgiveness, you might go to hell.

Thanks for the tips guys!...good or bad...he he...anyways...update on the lens...I was checking it out again today and turns out I was wrong on the auto focus thing...*flame time* right?... for posting about a problem that doesn't exist...but anywho...I'll claim the beginner card for that boo-boo...the REAL issue it seems is that the auto focus does in fact work, however, the lens gets stuck at about 105 - 135 range and will not move to the 200 zoom range...so I have a 55-200 that only does 55-105. it gets stuck and although each time it does, I get the very strong urge to twist, I fight it real hard and stop myself...so...is there saving for this lens?

...anyone?...please?...before I lose the willpower not to give it a good hard shoving TWIST?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back