I get a phone call

jameswl2007

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So on my local trail i stumble across the most random thing ever

I have no clue how long its been there or how old it is but its clearly ran out of calling credit lol

$Disposeable phone 1.JPG
$Disposeable phone 2.JPG
$Returned Coins.JPG

This could one day be an artifact or just could be melted down and turned into a can of beans or a cell phone lol

Last edited:
Honestly, I would throw that into my pick-up and take it home lol. Who knows it could be worth something some day, OR would make a nice door weight, wheel chuck, boat anchor, garage ornament

You better explain to the youngin's what that is.

It took a few seconds for it to sink in that there literally are people that have no clue what it is. OMG! I'm old.

I know right. My parents still have a rotary one on the wall at their house and actually use it. Not to mention the party line.

It took a few seconds for it to sink in that there literally are people that have no clue what it is. OMG! I'm old.

No, you know what's OLD? Old is when--like me--you see that picture and you think "oh, that's one of those newfangled push-button phones..." :lmao:

I know right. My parents still have a rotary one on the wall at their house and actually use it. Not to mention the party line.

I actually miss the feel and the sound, but remember them like it was yesterday.

Well i was not expecting an old rusty payphone to cause such a debate. I am a little astonished lol, watch this space then for it seems people like strange stuff lol

So jameswl2007, the real question is; did you stick your finger in it to see if there was any change? :waiting:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back