What's new

I golt felt (*)

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wasn't sure how I felt about this one. Processed in B&W first which was kinda dull to be honest. I like how the processing turned out here, but there's not much going on in this pic.
I particularly like how the processing brought out the reflections in the windows. Comments welcome as always. I walk by this every day. Damn ugly.


20130410_2384_C-X2.jpg
 
I like it. I'm not ecstatic about it, but I like it.

The road slope is killing me again. Stupid forced perspective or whatever the heck you call it when you see a slant when there isn't one.
 
I like it. I'm not ecstatic about it, but I like it.

The road slope is killing me again. Stupid forced perspective or whatever the heck you call it when you see a slant when there isn't one.

The street light is tilted, the road is sloped, I'm shooting up at an angle, and my horizon was off.
Lets not forget the slight barrel distortion from the lens. I was doomed from the start.
 
That's it. You're dead to me.
 
Right. That aside, the next time you shoot this one, would be great if you could get all the pedestrians mimic the little guy in the walk signal box. Or, use an even slower shutter than you've used and get the figures mostly blurred in the front.
 
Or you could pay someone to streak by everyone else causing a big stir.
 
Or you can find a great big mustachioed rabbit to blast through those retro doors... :lol:
 
The slow shutter is something I had considered.
Funny you mentioned the cross walk light - the same thought popped into my head.

I'll pass on the rabbit ... Unless its a man eating rabbit.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
With big nahsty teeth!!!!
 
Now I need to do an avatar with blood all over him. :)
 
You're delusional as well. You've got a gorgeous wife, nice kids (I think, but you don't show us much, so I have to guess), beautiful home, and great gear. So wanna tell all of us on the intertubes what you're feeling desperate about? :lol:
 
You're delusional as well. You've got a gorgeous wife, nice kids (I think, but you don't show us much, so I have to guess), beautiful home, and great gear. So wanna tell all of us on the intertubes what you're feeling desperate about? :lol:

It's all a lie! I'm married to Stuttering John, my children are the missing link, I live in a hovel, and I shoot with a Kodak disc camera circa 1984.

:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom