I hate crap poker hands.

Pierre-Alexandre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20pwk88.jpg

Any C&C ?

A bit out of focus I think but this is the one who turned out the best, imo.

Thanks!

Limp in for funsies :) Looks like the focus was in front of you a bit, on the chips etc.

Thats not crap because you can easily fold it. Crap hand is when you have KK and someone has AA before the flop :)

I love it. I have a good friend that is really into poker. Can I share this with him?

If you're up for a reshoot, I have a suggestion. Try going with as shallow a DoF as you can manage. Focus on the eyes. Having the the eyes/face in focus, while throwing the cards/chips out of focus (but still readable) would add some drama I think to the shot. I really like the concept and I think you're on the right track.

love it, I'm a huge poker fan. I would try to focus on the eyes if you reshoot. Also why did you choose to go b&w?

or is that sepia? I can see the red in the diamond card a bit

Last edited:
I actually kinda like where the focus is. The face is taking up so much space, that it may not need to be in focus to get the subject's expression across, IMO.

I love it. I have a good friend that is really into poker. Can I share this with him?

You certainly can.

I had some issues focusing this one. I will try to reshoot tonight with a more precise focus. This was shot kind of in a rush, but I loved the result in the end.

And yes it is Sepia :)

I like it! I used to play poker quite often,and I've seen that guy, that hand, and that expression more than once! (metaphorically speaking) You did okay with the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back