What's new

I have a sexy car

It's almost as ugly as my 1980 porsche!
I totaled one of those once... It was a hell of a ride until that ditch and sign got in my way!

LOL..

924, 944, 928(!), 911?
928
RED
That sucker is UGLY as hell, but I do love it!
$189614_1906310623341_7060798_n.webp

I might have to get schwetty to give me some automotive photography lessons so I can take some shots of it and a couple others we own. Might be fun!
 
I love the old Supras. My best friend had one and we drove that baby everywhere. Looked great, drove like a race car....you just had to add oil every time you gassed up :lol:
 
717-547-1933 Call me!! That's hot!!
 
I love the old Supras. My best friend had one and we drove that baby everywhere. Looked great, drove like a race car....you just had to add oil every time you gassed up :lol:

MKIII with a 7M? Thats what I had about 12 years ago and ITS TRUE! :lol:
 
Yeah, I've had a few sexy cars in the past, but I really do like my first Honda.

964578496_7pKMo-L.jpg
 
Schwetty: Nice & clean - both the shot and the car. It's different than a lot that you see today (in a good way).

Kundalini: Hmmm . . . on side of highway with the hood up is not usually a good thing ;)
 
Very nice, both the photo and the car.
 
Rice wagon........

The word, "rice," as used in this context, usually carries a racially offensive meaning. I hope you weren't implying any such thing since I, and many others I'm sure, would be quite offended.

Rice burner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's completely wrong. Used in that context it has absolutely nothing to do with a person's race, and everything to do with the car.

Context (language use) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've seen plenty of white kids driving rice burners, rice has no race.

However, I completely disagree that this car falls into the category of rice, since I see no park bench on the back, fart cannon, zip ties, neon lights, "speed holes", stickers, or unpainted body kit pieces.
 
I LOVE THIS CAR -- 1984-5 Supra. Dream car when growing up. That's an amazing condition you got the car in, though I would prefer the stock rims.
 
Definitely NOT a rice rocket. The supra is a true performance car in its time...and still looking good now.
 
Rice wagon........

The word, "rice," as used in this context, usually carries a racially offensive meaning. I hope you weren't implying any such thing since I, and many others I'm sure, would be quite offended.

Rice burner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's completely wrong. Used in that context it has absolutely nothing to do with a person's race, and everything to do with the car.

Context (language use) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've seen plenty of white kids driving rice burners, rice has no race.

However, I completely disagree that this car falls into the category of rice, since I see no park bench on the back, fart cannon, zip ties, neon lights, "speed holes", stickers, or unpainted body kit pieces.

Agreed. We've always called rice burners as anything with 4 cylinders.
Then we'd generally drop a line like: "Only milk and juice come in 2 litres". :mrgreen:

But some of these old school ricers were great cars! Holden commodore buffs (Pontiac for those on the other hemisphere) used to drop the Celica 5 speeds in their cars cause they were tuff!
I'm into 8 cylinders but love some of these "hot fours"!
Including Schwetty's!

:thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom