What's new

I have a sexy car

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
2,174
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Japanese car hater shall not post.

215510_4392294770256_473037908_n.jpg
 
I'm a Chevy/GMC fanboy that truly respects the Supra. ;)
 
There is no hating that car. Thank you for not "stancing" it. Old school looks much better.
 
I think this would work a lot better Robin, if you crop the dark upper portion off; just below the very top of the concrete floor that horizontally bisects the image. The light below and dark above seem rarther jarring to me.
 
Even I think the Supra rocks!

And I had a 240Z.. :sexywink:
 
I had an RX-7...but I always thought the Supra was one of the best-looking Yota's ever designed!
 
I had an RX-7

I had an RX-7 also. That car had a lovely exhaust note, and the rotary engine was quite smooth. Not as sporty as my tricked 240Z, but still a lot of fun!
 
Schwetty, how did you find a parking structure that was so empty and CLEAN?
 
Late night on a Monday hahaah.
 
Next time, try leaving ON just the parking lights, and lightly apply some dressing to the tires to darken them.
 
That car is supra awesome.
 
It's almost as ugly as my 1980 porsche!
I totaled one of those once... It was a hell of a ride until that ditch and sign got in my way!
 
It's almost as ugly as my 1980 porsche!
I totaled one of those once... It was a hell of a ride until that ditch and sign got in my way!

LOL..

924, 944, 928(!), 911?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom