I have my own announcement....

manda said:
Youre not supposed to be happy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

u know im on the rebound
My childish manners, immature behavior, and seemingly carefree display of laze fair attitude merely mask my deep emtional trauma and pain over losing you. There is a black pit in the depth of my soul where your love has been wrenched from my being, leaving me but a shell who's only recourse is to dull the excruciating torture through denial and the desperate attempt to seek the affection of others. I am but a dead husk who stumbles through life now that the bright flame of life and love has been torn from me. The only thing that allows me to go on is the hope that I may spend even a few moments more in your presense, though I know that the separation that must come again will leave me a useless carapace for days after. It's only the thoughts of you in my mind that keep me nurtured and as alive as I am.

© 2004 Toby Enterprises

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dayummm, my young apprentice makes me so proud. :::sniff:::

grasshoppa, you must first catch the fly in your chopsticks, then you restore yourself to the grace of Manda, the ancient yet forever young goddess of beauty...

Our script writers are getting really good.

You had me at my childish manners...

Oh, how torn I be now!

HEY!! Who's the official photog here...? I am the (forgotten, sniff) wedding planner and I need someone to flirt with to get through this debacle, which has spun wildly out of control, whilst I was ..... busy. :D

:Thinks: Please, let it be a cute BOY photog!: :p

as opposed to a cute man?
i know what you meant terriberri...nukie'hasnt even replied yet and so much has happened

Mark darling,
it was oh so poetic until u asked about the flashlight...

the only man ive ever truly loved was a brilliant poet.
i fell in love with him because of that poetry.
poets are yummy. :heart:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back