I have my own announcement....

candy is dandy, dear...

Whatever, O Smooth One. :wink:

But we can have a lovely glass and a chat, while you think you're plying me with booze so I'll give up all my secrets. :wink:

We get Yellow Tail Shiraz for $4.99 from Trader Joe's

If that's a jug price, I'd say it sounds like good cooking wine.... :wink:

The cheapest thing I've really enjoyed lately was this kickin' little merlot for eight bucks....

But we can have a lovely glass and a chat, while you think you're plying me with booze so I'll give up all my secrets.
uh! i'm wounded :wink:

think you i would be so manipulative as that?

(machiavalli step back!)

besides, i need not seek out any secrets from you. your inner beauty radiates so brightly from within that all is there for one to see; one merely need be near you to know you

besides, i need not seek out any secrets from you. your inner beauty radiates so brightly from within that all is there for one to see; one merely need be near you to know you

Ah....so easily fooled by smiling blue eyes.... :twisted:

This wine is delicious, btw.

Osmer_Toby said:

holy crap, this "smoothness" is killin me!

is this really working!?

:)

Osmer_Toby said:
But we can have a lovely glass and a chat, while you think you're plying me with booze so I'll give up all my secrets.
uh! i'm wounded :wink:

think you i would be so manipulative as that?

(machiavalli step back!)

Jesus, and I thought I was smooth. :whistles in appreciation: You da man.

:::takes a bow:::

with such beauty for inspiration, who could help but to reach the pinnacle of smoothness?

glad you're enjoying the wine, luv. :D

anyone for another shot? how 'bout a kamikaze? :drunk:

Osmer_Toby said:
anyone for another shot? how 'bout a kamikaze? :drunk:

How about a Man-O-Man shot?

Tequila with salt & lime/lemon...

Sniff the salt up your nose, down the tequila and then squirt the lemon in your eye. :shock:

Osmer_Toby said:
:::takes a bow:::

with such beauty for inspiration, who could help but to reach the pinnacle of smoothness?

leg humper.

we love it!

Gentlemen, gentlemen: before you get TOO impressed with the King of Smooth, please note I am still fully clothed, still in complete control of my faculties while swirling the wine in my glass and not buying a bit of it..... you DID note my reply to him up there, I hope. :twisted:

I am still fully clothed, still in complete control of my faculties while swirling the wine in my glass and not buying a bit of it

don't let her fool you, my friends. she can keep her clothes on all she wants- i can see right through to her naked soul, and the evening is still very young.

if you won't buy my words, my lady, will you at least promise me a dance? perhaps it is motion you need :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back