I have returned!

Synergy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi There! Long time no write! I’ve been really busy since getting married in September, so haven’t been posting much. I’ve took loads of pictures on our honeymoon in Florence and Venice, which was REALLY beautiful, mind you the wife always complains that I spend too long composing a shot but to me it’s important to get it right, mainly because my memory is so poor I need something to look back at to remind me. Here’s some pics..hope you enjoy..

Obligatory sunset shot of Florence..

sunset.jpg

Leaning Tower of Pisa
pisa.jpg

A Gondola in Venice
gond.jpg

We went to a place called Murano (of glass fame) It was really pretty, we stopped and had a pizza

piza.jpg

If started taking better long exposure night time shots, they’re a bit boring if you’re not into astronomy so I won’t post any but hopefully I’m going have some nice nebula shots to show as soon as the sky clears up..

Cheers

Cool pics !!!
Love the 1rst one specially, beautiful colours, I like the shadows reflected in the water it gives a certain mistery to the place:D
Like the 2nd one and third one, the man stading there looks cool, nice sweater :wink: did u went for a ride on the gondola????
Surely it would be a nice experience!!!
anyway
Nice job

8)

Thanks Lula ! I did go on a Gondola but not that one, I waited until sunset. I had always thought a gondola was too thin to be safe but it was fine! Our Gondolier was quite knowledgeable and amongst other things explained what the statue at the front of every official gondola meant. Florence was my favorite place I took over 400 pictures in Florence! It so pretty!

Most reactions

Back