What's new

I hit the photographic lottery! Help me decide what to do with it..?

One from the 80-200:

DSC_1235.jpg


Mark
 
I have the best solution ever! Well i'd like to think so. This is what you do. You put the nikkor up for sale, but for a price nobody would ever pay you paid $140 for the two correct? EXAMPLE: sell the nikkor for like $150? $100 even then you would have gotten the sigma for 40 bucks! If somebody happens to buy it, sweet, if not, then you got yourself 2 lenses. Worth a shot IMO. GOOD LUCK!
 
I know none of you were waiting to hear this, but I figured I should update anyway :mrgreen:

I traded my D90 and Nikon 18-70mm to another member for his D300s body outright. I couldnt be happier. (:

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom