I just ate rare chicken, am I going to die?

You're gonna die. Yup. You are. Most probably not from eating this chicken. But no-one, but no-one gets out of this gig alive. So make it worth the trip. :biggrin-93:

You'll probably know by 2:00 a.m. Gatorade, or any of the similar sports drinks will help if you have symptoms. The drug store probably has little foil packets, you can mix the contents with water to get an equivalent drink.

4152d1393232270-funny-picture-thread-att00008.jpg

1-10, you're 11, man. It's been nice. Good luck in the afterlife.

You're gonna die. Yup. You are. Most probably not from eating this chicken. But no-one, but no-one gets out of this gig alive. So make it worth the trip. :biggrin-93:

Well there was Enoch and Elijah and I don't know if you want to count Jesus since He did die but resurrected.

Everyone, I'm alive!! No symptoms of food poisoning though I did wake up 3 or 4 times last night during rem sleep and had some weird dreams and had to call into work due to not having enough sleep to function in the morning, more likely due to stress than anything else.

All in all, I'm alive and well with no vomiting or ebola :D That makes me a winner right?

Everyone, I'm alive!! No symptoms of food poisoning though I did wake up 3 or 4 times last night during rem sleep and had some weird dreams and had to call into work due to not having enough sleep to function in the morning, more likely due to stress than anything else.

All in all, I'm alive and well with no vomiting or ebola :D That makes me a winner right?
No ... that just makes you alive.

Better than nothing:barbershop_quartet_member:

You're deader than Elvis. Best bet would be to send me all your camera gear and then get the rest of your affairs in order.

Lol

Congratulations !!

Oh ... we're all glad that you are okay :)

rats ... now I can't add to my camera collection :(

You're deader than Elvis. Best bet would be to send me all your camera gear and then get the rest of your affairs in order.

Lol
Elvis is NOT dead
I saw him in a Zoo in Nebraska.

"Winner, winner ! Chicken dinner!!!"

Sorry, I could not resist!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back