I just fell a bit bored....

but WHY is all the rum gone? - Pirates of the Carribean

Has to be one of my favourites too. I laugh every time. I think it's the expression on his face...

and: "Must have been terrible for you Jack... WELL IT IS NOW!!"

Cool thread. Here's another from the Princess Bride.

"Haha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous, is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only SLIGHTLY less well known is this! Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! hahahahahahah"..........*croak*

Here's one from Airplane II that I've always loved, from memory hopefully :p

Baliff: "Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God?"

Black guy: "Ain't no thang".

Prosecuter: "Tell us in your own words what happened on that night"

Black guy: "Check it bleed, bro was ON. Didn't trip, but the folks was freakin man hey, and the pilots was layed to the bone holmes! So blood hammered out and jammed Jim, landed that sucka side the runway like a motha! huh, ****!."

And Lula, I love the Fifth Element. I love the part where he answers the door and that guy tries to rob him. "Hah, gimme the cash!"

Bridget Jones (answering phone): Bridget Jones wanton sex goddess with a very bad man between her thighs... Mum!

- This beer tastes like piss!
- That's cuz we pissed in it!

- So the bartender lived hahaha!! the bartender never gets killed

- You see those guys over there? I just bet them 500 dallors a piece that I could piss on your bar, piss on your floor, piss on your phone, and piss on you and not only would you not be mad about it, but you'd be happy!

- can i get a cleaner mug?
- **** you man its the cleanest one i got

DESPERADO
[/b]

Eva: Did you hear that? They called me a whore! They actually called me a whore! Italian Admiral: But Segnora Peron, it's an easy mistake. I'm still called an admiral, though I gave up the sea long ago.
-Evita

Che: You let down your people, Evita! You were supposed to have been immortal. That's all they wanted. Not much to ask for. But in the end you could not deliver.
-Evita

[Depicting a typical scene with his parents.] John Bender: [as his father] "Stupid, worthless, no-good goddamn freeloading son of a ***** retarded big-mouthed know-it-all asshole jerk." [as his mother] "You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful." [as his father] "Shut up, *****! Go fix me turkey pot pie!"
-The Breakfast Club

Hangman: Any last requests?
O' Connell: Yeah, loosen the knot and let me go.

- The Mummy

Fernand Mondego : "What happened to your mercy?"

Edmond Dantes : "I'm a count, not a saint." --The Count Of Monte Cristo

md

I'm only paranoid because they want me dead. -Conspiracy Theory

A good conspiracy is unprovable. I mean, if you can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere along the line.
- Conspiracy Theory

Alice Sutton: He said a dog bit his nose.
Jerry Fletcher: Arf.
-Conspiracy Theory

Most reactions

New Topics

Back