I just fell a bit bored....

George: How many numbers you got?
Erin: Oh, I got numbers comin' outta my ears. For instance: ten.
George: Ten?
Erin: Yeah. That's how many months old my baby girl is.
George: You got a little girl?
Erin: Yeah. Yeah, sexy, huh? How 'bout this for a number? Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married -- and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it.

- Erin Brockovich

[In a confessional, Alejandro posing as a priest.]
Elena: I dishonored my father.
Alejandro Murrieta: That is not so bad. Maybe your father deserved it.

-The Mask of Zorro

Don Diego de la Vega: Do you know how to use that thing?
Alejandro Murrieta: Yes! The pointy end goes into the other man.
-The Mask of Zorro

Mom : "Honey, I want you to make some friends this summer, lots of them."
Smalls : "Yeah, I know. But I'm not good at anything. Face it, I'm just an egghead. "--The Sandlot

md

Margie: "...And for what? For a little bit of money....There's more to life than money, you know....Don't you know that?...And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day...Well...I just don't understand it"--Fargo

mad_malteaser said:
but WHY is all the rum gone? - Pirates of the Carribean

Has to be one of my favourites too. I laugh every time. I think it's the expression on his face...

and: "Must have been terrible for you Jack... WELL IT IS NOW!!"

and the following bit where he's going on about how she'll be terrible to live with after being right when the ship turns up. :lol:

[Lester has just caught Caroline cheating with the Real Estate King]
Carolyn Burnham : Uh Buddy, this is my...
Lester Burnham : Her husband. We've met before, but something tells me you're going to remember me this time.
_________

Brad Dupree : Man, you are one twisted ****.
Lester Burnham : Nope, I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
_________
Carolyn Burnham : What are you doing?
Lester Burnham : Nothing.
Carolyn Burnham : You were masturbating!
Lester Burnham : I was not.
Carolyn Burnham : Yes you were!
Lester Burnham : Oh, all right! So shoot me, I was whacking off! That's right, I was choking the bishop, chafing the carrot, you know, saying "hi" to my monster!

-American Beauty

From Airplane!
"A hospital; what is it?"
"It's a building with patients in it, but that's not important now."

Plus the line in my tag from one of the Marx Bros. movies.

Brody: Whats with the stage?
T.S: I don't know maybe it's the easter bunny stall.
Brody: It can't be thats at the other end of the mall, it's been up since two days after Christmas. - Mallrats

Kit Ramsey: White boys always get the Oscar. It's a known fact. Did I ever get a nomination? No! You know why? Cause I hadn't played any of them slave roles, and get my ass whipped. That's how you get the nomination. A black dude who plays a slave that gets his ass whipped gets the nomination, a white guy who plays an idiot gets the Oscar. That's what I need, I need to play a retarded slave, then I'll get the Oscar.

BOWFINGER

Happy Gilmore

Shooter McGavin: "Stay out of my way, or you'll pay. Listen to what I say."

Happy Gilmore: "Yeah, why don't I go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may. Whaddya say?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Terry: "All you ever talk about is becoming a pro hockey player, but there's a problem: you're not any good!"

Happy Gilmore:" I am good! You know what, you're a lousy kindergarten teacher! I've seen those fingerpaintings you bring home and they SUCK!"

Tyler: "self improvement is masturbation, now self detruction...that takes commitment"--Fight Club

md

"You have no arms left!!"- King Arthur
"Yes I have...just a flesh wound. I've had worse"-Black Knight.

**MONTY PYTHON and the Holy Grail**

Most reactions

New Topics

Back