I kind of find them disrespectful

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I visited the Palace of Justice in Brussels. I was stunned by the building.... just wow!
Because it was late, there was some awful light there... doesn't matter...

What I find disrespectful here is that they smoke pot and drink and leave all the mess in this kind of building!
Maybe you don't think that way, but I do have some respect regarding that kind of architecture and I'm pissed off when someone leaves a mess ...

Palace of Justice, Brussels
by Sounds of Shutter

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, mods, someone... could you please fix my typo? it suppose to be "find" instead of "fin", in the name of the thread

thanks ;)

Smoked pot, but always picked up my Twinkie wrappers. Don't like litter any where. Good shot, great call. Ed

Yeah - we always threw the empty beer cans in the back of the truck,.

I see your point, but those kids wouldn't respect the building even if you asked them to.

As for the architect, I imagine he would think it is a good thing they feel so comfortable in that place that they choose to hang out there.

As for the building maintenance people, they need to get the broom going at their feet until they move.

The architect certainly does not think like that!!! he agrees with me.

....just don't ask me how I know that fact.... ;)

oh a mod fixed my typo, thanks! :lovey:

No justice for them. Kind of. :D

It always bugged me that I couldn't edit typos in my title, mostly because I get really bothered at my own mistakes and if I can't fix it, I become obsessed! :)

The people not showing respect to the building would annoy me as well, though it might be less about the architecture itself for me. It's as much about the actual building as it is for the function of the building and those who work there. For example, even if I don't follow a religion or even have serious problems with some of the traditions, I should still behave well in a church or a mosque or a synagogue out of respect for the people who do believe and respect the function and the building.

Since I am past 30 I can now say this: "Kids these days!"

Truth be told I wasn't always respectful of people and property, so I can't throw too many stones.

Yeah, I was always the kind of person who would not only throw away her own garbage, but if I saw someone litter, I'd pick up THAT person's garbage, too (while calling them bad names, natch.)

I'm just going to agree with what Leonore said, because that's exactly how I feel.

Nice picture Maria.

Most reactions

Back