I know nobody here cares but...

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's already storm season!!! Keep your eyes open for some tornados cause I'll be bringing them to you to see... With my camera of course...

Could you can a little of your wind to shift the freezing fog that lingers in the Fens.

Storms?
We never had winter. Spring is too early. We had loads of rain and high water. Some storms, too, coming in from the sea. But just now it looks --- storm-free :D.
Well, in NORTH-Germany this is so.........! ;)

Could you can a little of your wind to shift the freezing fog that lingers in the Fens.
I can't see one canned fart shifting much fog ....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

this is supposed to be a very active severe weather season....

Ah, you know what word the weatherman on the radio used in the midday news today? "Sturm". This is German, and you might (just MIGHT) be able to guess what that means in English!?!?! So some winds and rain are due from the west (North Sea) to arrive here on Friday. At least, that is what the weatherman said... But our storms are only just wind and rain.

scott, i could have made that post much worse.

statistically speaking, strong la nina springs are very active and i hear the mean trough axis will set up over the rockies which will leave the gulf open and KAPOW!

youre welcome :greenpbl:

I'll keep my eye on the weather for you... are you still anywhere near my neck of the woods or did you move? I seem to remember you moving before the long sabbatical...

Most reactions

Back