I love being a dad

runner10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My wife just gave birth to our first-born child (Zoe) a couple of weeks ago. I love being a dad. :)

Mother & Child
87140554.jpg

My little princess
87148935.jpg

Can't walk yet
87165492.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

first off let me say congrats :)

i love you first photo, its so natural that you really capture the feeling of the moment.

Congrats with your new angel, you remind me when I started to shoot again because of my daughter's birth...
Three of them are showing the magical moment...

Gorgeous baby :)
I love the pics, nice work!

Congrats! And these lovely photos are going to be cherished, I have no doubt. I find the first one especially touching.

love the feet one although they are all precious.

try a pic with her tiny hand in her mums handshowing the size difference.

just a thought cause i did that and its still on the wall now 6 years later:)

Congratulations on the arrival of your little Zoe ... I remember to have seen maternity shots of you and your wife. So it was little Zoe inside her? What a little beauty. I like the second photo here, she is so alert in that one! The legs-pic looks like she was quite cold! Shiver. Poor girl. You covered her up soon after it, didn't you? Sure did, now that you are a daddy!!! ;)

Congratulations. I feel being a parent is the greatest thing on this earth, like it is the natural path of things. Love the pictures, I wish I had had a better camera when mine were born.

Thanks again guys. #1 is my favorite as well as it show affection and bond between mother and child. Both were asleep when I took this shot. I had to stand up on the bed for this. In the process, I almost lost my balance and almost stepped on my wife's knee.... Hehehehe :)

Congratulations on the arrival of your little Zoe ... I remember to have seen maternity shots of you and your wife. So it was little Zoe inside her? What a little beauty. I like the second photo here, she is so alert in that one! The legs-pic looks like she was quite cold! Shiver. Poor girl. You covered her up soon after it, didn't you? Sure did, now that you are a daddy!!! ;)

Your memory is very good. Yes I also posted photos when my wife was still expecting. Here is the link to that thread -- http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92718

:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back