i love this place

That pumpkin is awesome!

Hertz van Rental said:
Is it proper for a member to expose his pumpkins in here?

Although I guess it's better than having a pumpkin expose his member...

oh my god, that is great stuff , hertz.....
i busted out laughing..!!

chiller, do you have a pic of the kiss punk-ins? gotta see that..

and very cool awesome idea there, chill.... :hail:
i'm wondering if you have ever thought to make a christmas one..? do you do much about christmas.....? figure your creative no matter what the holiday or the medium....... :D maybe we should all try our hand at a tpf punkin... do ya think???

Chiller said:
Thanks Terri, and Jon.
Usually I do anywhere from 4 to 8 pumpkins. The best was the year I did the four faces from KISS. The kids had no idea who it was, but the adults loved it. Man ...I felt old. :lmao:
meh - kids. Our kids will never be as cool as their parents. :mrgreen: It's bad timing, tough for them.

I did a pumpkin in the form of a tomahawk the year the Atlanta Braves won the Series. That was kinda fun.

I don't even have one yet this year.....lame. :meh:

terri said:
meh - kids. Our kids will never be as cool as their parents. :mrgreen: It's bad timing, tough for them.

I did a pumpkin in the form of a tomahawk the year the Atlanta Braves won the Series. That was kinda fun.

I don't even have one yet this year.....lame. :meh:

One thing I have found over the years, it the lack of costumes, and the attitude you get when you say..."hey where is your costume." I think out of all the kids I had last year, about 50% did not even go to the effort to have a costume on. I thought that was one of the reasons to go out trick or treating. Then there are some who show up day ahead knocking on my door, all excited about the display. Some could care less.

I've noticed the same thing. And I make sure to call them on it. ;) Even if they can't think of anything or afford something, whatever happened to old sheet over the head "I'm a ghost" initiative? Or those ghouly masks.

I used to make all Steven's costumes by hand. Eventually he was too cool for that, but didn't mind putting this gross mask over his head of a man with a slit throat. :puke:

Halloween is for all of us kids!! :D

i love halloween. i still go around smashing pumpkins :lmao:

JonMikal said:
i love halloween. i still go around smashing pumpkins :lmao:

oh..thats nice. So it was you that got my neighbors pumpkin. :er:

you know, your right terri.. i had more fun dressing up with what you had around the house... you can always make gypsie, or pirate or clown or what ever very easy..
that made things so much more fun.....

i dont think the kids really get the full feeling like we had...i can remember that you could head out, on your own with a huge group of friends, and just go all night...now your too scared of the real fears...scared for your kids to meet the real boogie man...

terri said:
I've noticed the same thing. And I make sure to call them on it. ;) Even if they can't think of anything or afford something, whatever happened to old sheet over the head "I'm a ghost" initiative? Or those ghouly masks.

I used to make all Steven's costumes by hand. Eventually he was too cool for that, but didn't mind putting this gross mask over his head of a man with a slit throat. :puke:

Halloween is for all of us kids!! :D

Same here. Most replies I get are..." I did not have time" Uh...you had 364 days.
I build everything on my display from scratch. I try to make everything look as real as possible. But I dont scare the little ones.

Chiller said:
Same here. Most replies I get are..." I did not have time" Uh...you had 364 days.
I build everything on my display from scratch. I try to make everything look as real as possible. But I dont scare the little ones.

we're getting pics right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back