i love this place

JonMikal said:
we're getting pics right?

Soon...I have to get the cemetery fence set up tonight. I still have a ton of things to dig up....oh..wrong pun eh...yet. Wayyyy behind with the crap weather we have had here in cannuckland.

<<<---- Now the O-dog rushes the kids at the door. :roll: He gets very excited when the doorbell rings all evening long. He gets all snorty and indignant and the little ones scream when they see his tongue. :mrgreen:

We always let him out and he makes friends instantly, of course.

But it's definitely a different vibe than the pre-Odin days. :lol:

aprilraven said:
you know, your right terri.. i had more fun dressing up with what you had around the house... you can always make gypsie, or pirate or clown or what ever very easy..
that made things so much more fun.....

i dont think the kids really get the full feeling like we had...i can remember that you could head out, on your own with a huge group of friends, and just go all night...now your too scared of the real fears...scared for your kids to meet the real boogie man...
We would stay out late and canvas at least 2-3 subdivisions before we gave it up and came home. Then the moment of truth.....dumping the loot out and sorting it. :lol:

I made my costume from scratch this year. Took me two weeks of working on it almost every free night, though you probably can't tell from looking at it. :) I'll post pictures eventually. I'm too tired tonight to set up the damn self timer. My group kids' party was tonight, so I wore it tonight...and got lots of pics that I can't post. :( (we have to protect our clients rights to confidentiality). Really bums me out, too...I got some GOOD ONES! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back