I love winds out of the East

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Worked out great I would say. Very nice lighting and shots.

@ Tirediron don't hate the player hate the game or join us birders and reap the rewards ha.

I love the first one... I don't think I have ever seen a bird shot quite like it. Very cool.

Only a birder would love the east wind!!! "Wind from the west, fish bite the best; wind from the east, fish bite the least." Here, where I live, winds from the east come roaring down the Columbia River Gorge and bring with them frigid temperatures, and rain, or ice storms, and HOWLING sounds are created from aluminum siding, rain gutters, and garage doors. Buuuut....back there in Connecticut, apparently east winds are good for birdin!!!

Too bad you can't find a camera that focuses properly :(

Darn Kristofer
Those are more awesome than normal
Did you get a new camera or something :)

Wow. Spectacular.

Excellent photos, so good :)

I. HATE. YOU. :irked:

Join the club..:madass:

Darn Kristofer

As a matter of fact he did, kind of.. Although I doubt that's got anything to do with the way his pics turn out. But we can always claim that's the case. :p

Jokes apart, the first one is in a class of it's own. Come on Kris, admit it now, it was taken in a studio wasn't it? :raisedbrow:

Thank you everyone!
I. HATE. YOU. :irked:
Like love/hate or just hate :) lol
Only a birder would love the east wind!!! "Wind from the west, fish bite the best; wind from the east, fish bite the least." Here, where I live, winds from the east come roaring down the Columbia River Gorge and bring with them frigid temperatures, and rain, or ice storms, and HOWLING sounds are created from aluminum siding, rain gutters, and garage doors. Buuuut....back there in Connecticut, apparently east winds are good for birdin!!!
The winds are good for Osprey, not so good for fishing on the LI sound..gets a bit bumpy out there :(
Too bad you can't find a camera that focuses properly :(
Darn Kristofer

:)

Most reactions

Back