What's new

I need photo shop help

Hooker771

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My brother sent me these photos of me and my son from a couple of years ago. I loaded into lightroom and played with some settings but I would like to see if someone could burn out the date on the fishing photo as I have the crop that i think is best. I have uploaded the large photo for this.

4347247189_5634b44ccc_o.jpg


On this one could someone burn out the tree coming out of his head? It would be much appreciated. Im not sure what I could do in return. But ill have it printed, take a pic of it on my wall and thank you kindly.

After I poster this the first time I noticed the horizon was out of shape so I straightend that up. But can the tree be removed. Also his right nipple is red, can that be smoothed out. Im sorry and thanks in advance (maybe)
. THis is my 3rd edit to this photo as I put more empashis on the grass this time. I still can not burn those trees out.... Ill crop the 1st photo no biggie. I just starts to bring the rule of 3's in. THis is cropped on an 8x10 so im digging that as well.
4348042482_bc40e17beb_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Cropping it out (for the one with the date stamp) would probably be the easiest solution. A standard 2:3 crop would probably get rid of it, and conveniently be just right for a 4x6.

The tree doesn't look like it would be all that hard to get rid of, but I can't do it tonight...getting close to bed-time for me...
 
Some quick chops. Someone may take more time to do them, but not bad for 20min of work.

Cropped:
fishing2o.jpg


PhotoChopped:
fishing1l.jpg


Fixed the kid's nipple and took out the tree:
treekid1.jpg


:D
 
Someone beat me to the baby pic... i did a good job on the tree too...
 
Stop the press. I could do the crop didnt like it. LOVE the chop. Love what you did to the kid.

We are done folks. THANK YOU.

I dont ask for this too often but with lightroom I am limited. Thanks Fatty
 
Stop the press. I could do the crop didnt like it. LOVE the chop. Love what you did to the kid.

We are done folks. THANK YOU.

I dont ask for this too often but with lightroom I am limited. Thanks Fatty

Meh, not my best work on the water, it's a bit blurry on the left side of the chopped part and stands out from the other sharp waves, but not too badly. I honestly liked the crop better, but that's your call.

As far as the kid, easy peezy. :D

You're welcome. :thumbup:
 
Someone beat me to the baby pic... i did a good job on the tree too...

So post it up! I'm not saying mine's the best lol. Let's see what you have! :thumbup:
 
Someone beat me to the baby pic... i did a good job on the tree too...

So post it up! I'm not saying mine's the best lol. Let's see what you have! :thumbup:

It's almost identical, and didn't get around to the chest area yet, either way I only have a photobucket for now and it'd just resize it small. Anyway, gonna kill zombies (l4d2).
 
I cropped again, This is my fian edit. THanks again.

4347411533_0bb2bb2c48_b.jpg
 
Aw I'm too late, can't see the originals! lol
 
I deleted the originals off snapfish and loaded these edits up, so thats the problem. The host doesnt have them any longer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom