I need some advice

Carson38

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I start digital photography classes on the 28th...I have a dumb question but I'm really nervous.
Should I bring my camera the first day, cause I think it's just a introduction class. Where the instructor talks about what we will be covering in the class...I was just wondering what to expect. Thanks everyone

Better to be the only one with it, than the only one without it ya know. Might as well ya know couldnt hurt.

I expect that the instructor will hand out the course syllabus, go over the book or instructional packet of info, discuss the goals of the course, and maybe have you all do a brief, "How I spent my summer" recitation....stuff like that...bringing your camera might be a good idea.

Bring your camera and demand to take photos to start building your portfolio ASAP. Repeatedly ask the instructor to don a smile during class because he never looks happy to be there.

Last edited:
Bring your camera and demand to take photos to start building your portfolio ASAP. Repeatedly ask the instructor to dawn a smile during class because he never looks happy to be there.

Oh, hey, Tyler, that's "don" a smile. And the opposite is to "doff".

I know that I should bring my camera every where with me...duh..I'm just nervous thats all...lol ok lets all move on and pretend I never asked this dumb question!! oh btw thanks to you all for your post! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back