mdontiknowyou
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2014
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- United States
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Please any feedback would be great, I own a Rebel XSI with the 18-55mm IS lens. I am looking into buying better lens soon, my favorite things to shoot are flowers. I am looking to purchase a new cam and new lense but that wont be anytime soon ;/ anyyyway here are some of my photographs...all feed back will be appreciated. Thanks. None of the photos are edited FYI. :mrgreen:
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8 I used my friends lens for this one (telephoto)

#9 (moving vehicle)

#10 (moving vehicle)

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8 I used my friends lens for this one (telephoto)

#9 (moving vehicle)

#10 (moving vehicle)
