Luke_Learniffy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all I am in the process of writing content for my photography blog/ e-learning site and I would love to know what article would you love to read to help you with your photography

What aspect of photography are you stuck on, or would like more information on to help you get to the next level.

I am open to all ideas and the ones with the most demand I will try and write them for the community on here through my blog.

Thanks for your time.

Luke

Hey Luke, Be good to know your skill level and who your blog is targeting / how far along it is.. Are you focussing on hints and tips or education?

Good question, I write content for an E-learning platform called <Link removed> - an online photography course, we have more course in the pipeline. Our core demographic is based on the beginner photographer who wants to master the fundamentals of photography.

In regards to skill level, I run photography tours in London and I am a portrait photographer based in London and Berlin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question, I write content for an E-learning platform called - an online photography course, we have more course in the pipeline. Our core demographic is based on the beginner photographer who wants to master the fundamentals of photography.

In regards to skill level, I run photography tours in London and I am a portrait photographer based in London and Berlin.

Cool, so fundamentals primarily? for me personally, I would class myself as "semi-advanced / advanced" .. however, My ability to successfully use flash / lighting has always bothered me and there I am a novice...always proved hard to learn (mainly landscapes / city / long expo stuff I shoot) so for me, and for what it's worth, I think this is something that could help.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your input

Reactions: D7K
flash can be tricky, maybe I can do an article using the speedlight, you can get some great shots and its often discouraged in the photography world

Perhaps a series of articles on how just buying a camera and setting up a facebook page doesn't actually make you an instant professional? That seems to be the singularly most misunderstood facet of our trade!

Perhaps a series of articles on how just buying a camera and setting up a facebook page doesn't actually make you an instant professional? That seems to be the singularly most misunderstood facet of our trade!

I had to laugh, but it's true...

Thats an interesting point actually, I saw a really good graphic actually to reiterate your opinion

sorry new to this forum struggling attaching an image

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 14.45.14.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 14.45.14.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 242
Also, which way do you like learning, reading blog posts with photos and text, short videos or infographics.

Luke , my preference would be NO videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, video can be nice but not for me personally as an educational tool, it's kinda death by powerpoint. If someone is interested and wants to learn then they will read it, absorb and understand at their own pace.

These don't look like blogs, one is offering courses and the other tours. Looks like you're promoting your business, and I think to do that on here you need to become a sponsor and/or pay for ads.

Most reactions

Back