What's new

I need some ideas

Yes I sell tours and workshop I'm not denying that, but I also have a blog that I am writing content for and it is this that I am asking for opinions on not trying to persuade people to buy my products.
 
that's interesting what you say about videos, maybe an article which you can read then video to back up the text.
 
I definitely prefer reading to videos for learning. But hey, I’m old. School, old school.
 
Hi SquarePeg,

It seems that a lot you-you guys enjoy text, thanks for the input.
 
One topic that nobody seems to understand is aspect ratio. At least 75% of our customers here at the lab do not understand aspect ratio and cropping.
 
Knowing "What" to shoot is the hardest part for me so anything related to "What" is more important than "How"
 
OP was last seen on Feb. 25...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom