I think bh photo

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by bribrius, Dec 5, 2018.

1. InFlight

InFlight TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Ok, I will re-iterate about the practices of amazon..and adorama.
    Amazon can sell you a product and you willingly accept that you may have to fight it out with a third party.
    Say...a counterfeit item.
    Done and been there, took the loss and made no attempt.
    Second, adorama takes no responsibility for the actions of third parties within their website- hint- bait and switch that they may do.
    I am beginning to see that this website may have some practices of their own.
    Any promoting a world wide known and respected camera company to be...belittled when they are actually the most respected sounds kinda fishy.
    I have gone to the bbb once showing an issue and a certain company kept denying and twisting my words and acting like they didn't understand. Over and over and over doing the same thing until I gave up.
    Guess what? You stop replying and the bbb halts the complaint.
    In other words, they will wear you down and continue the practice.

2. cgw

cgw No longer a newbie, moving up!

• Like Like x 1
  3. InFlight

InFlight TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I wouldn't put too much stock in lawsuits...
    Coors got the same and settled. They decided to put black people in their commercials like instructed.
    McDonalds paid for hot coffee...etc etc.

I used to work for a small company. We were not afraid of suits, as there was no money.
    Now I work for big business...I have seen them pay for things when it was obvious it wasn't our fault.
    It's all about getting the problem over with and out of the limelight.

I worked for a company once where they were afraid of firing someone b/c this person might sue. Sure, most cases are resolved by rehiring...or paid wage.
    But the thought was this person was after getting the much needed therapy paid for.

I have had threats made to me severel times ...they were going to "HR" b/c I was enforcing policy.
    I have also had someone go to HR b/c this person did not want to be managed.

This person said I had her up against a wall, with my hands on her and saying I was threatening her.

I suppose that could be a lawsuit as I was mgment and I suppose the business would have settled.

4. DarkShadow

DarkShadow Birdographer Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
  5. pez

pez Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit

I have never had a problem with B&H, and they are usually my go-to for my sometimes-hard-to-find Pentax gear. Always prompt up to this point.

• Agree Agree x 1