I think I found the right forum, Yeah!

MiFleur

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been looking around to find a forum that had a little bit of everything, lens info, camera forum and beginner and intermediate knowledge. blog links and more, I think I found it!
I have been interested by photography since I bought my first point and shoot in 2005, I just recently upgraded my D90 for a brand new Nikon D600, I am now facing my own limitations and hope to improve my skills with others that share the same passion.

Happy photography to all of you ;)

^^^ Ditto that - it gets a little crazy on here sometimes.

WELCOME to TPF!!! We are, as a whole, mostly harmless!!! Enjoy!

Welcome to TPF, MiFleur. :) Check out our Gallery section when you are ready to post your own images here - it's a great way to get feedback and interact with your fellow TPF'ers. Enjoy!

Welcome to TPF, MiFleur. :) Check out our Gallery section when you are ready to post your own images here - it's a great way to get feedback and interact with your fellow TPF'ers. Enjoy!

Thank You Terry I have just uploaded a first image, but did not find yet how to link it to a thread and have comments on it...
Still searching!

Hello and welcome to the forum! Jump in & enjoy!

Welcome from So. Illinois!

Mac

Welcome! As the others have said. It's a great group with a lot of combined knowledge.

Thank You Terry I have just uploaded a first image, but did not find yet how to link it to a thread and have comments on it...
Still searching!

Just go the the main forums screen, pick the gallery that fits your photo best, then click "start a new thread"

She's asking how to post an image uploaded to her profiles gallery, and I can't answer because I never did it before.

Welcome to the party!!! Watch out for ^^^^^^^^that guy!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back