I used your cc for my re-shoot today

FarrahJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some more pics of my dd and used the cc I got from the last pics I posted for this crop:

Last edited:
Awesome photo, really digg it...

Just a personal opinion here, but I am not sure I like the placement of the watermark.

That is photography perfection.

The fart bubble watermark is distracting tho. lol

Of course I don't use a watermark for personal use...but on the internet, I'd hate for some perv to use my pic for something gross...so it's strategically placed on purpose.

Of course I don't use a watermark for personal use...but on the internet, I'd hate for some perv to use my pic for something gross...so it's strategically placed on purpose.
Ah! That makes sense.

I truly love this pic. VERY sweet! Well composed and exposed!

What was your set-up for this?

I assumed you didn't for personal use...

I also understand your concern in regards to the pervs on the net. I would probably have made the interior of the graphic white for that very same reason.

The cap and stockings are awesome though... Very Christmas baby. You have a seem to have a nack for the setup and composition of baby shots. Cant wait to see a Saint Paddy's day one :lol:

What was your set-up for this?

I have a roll of white seamless with plexiglass on top...and all natural light. Easy peasy! =)

I would probably have made the interior of the graphic white for that very same reason.

Ohhh...good point...I think I'll try to fill in my watermark next time. Thanks for the suggestion =)

Uh, a perv won't be slowed down any by your watermark. :lol:

Yup I think this one looks alot better with the reflection :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back