I wanna be rich... How can I get lots of dough?

Senor Hound

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I work at a fishing resort which is fairly upscale for where I live. It also has a grass airstrip, and we have a big airplane fly in this weekend (50 airplanes, which is big for where I am). They all look like they have so much fun flying and they all have these huge smiles on their faces. I wish I could be out there with them flying around and having a good time. But I'm stuck behind the counter.

So I figured it out... I need to be rich. I have to make enough money to afford an airplane, a fairly nice camera and accessories, and be able to travel around with them. I don't know what sort of money this would take. But I'm in college, so I need to know what degree to graduate with in order to have fun like they are.

I thought about being a lawyer, but someone told me I shouldn't be one if thinking about it was all I was doing (I guess you have to KNOW you want to be one). Help a poor guy who wants to be rich out!

Learn to make pizza. Lots of dough there.

Good answer! :D

Once you found the (real) answer, Senor, let me know!

Let me know also when you find out how lol I think this is what we all wish.
But does money really buy true happiness? From experience in my past - when you have money you don't actually have TRUE friends - the money goes and many of the friends soon disappear also :(

I think having enough money for things you need (bills bills and camera equip ;)) is the main thing - less stress when all the bills are paid. It's pointless really looking at RICH people and thinking you want to be like them and not knowing really HOW they live.

After saying all that I'd still like to have money I didn't have to watch lol

Marry into it. Just ask John Kerry.

Mrs. Kerry also married into money (the ketchup family) the first time.

I had an old lady offer me a few thousand dollars to help pay for my school. I turned her down, though, cause I really didn't feel like I knew her well enough to take money from her.

It has to be self-made. And like I said, it doesn't have to be filthy rich, just slightly dirty rich :). The plane I want is about 40,000 bucks, which is cheap by plane standards (Piper Cub for anyone who knows planes). I'm going into computers for my CCNA. I'm thinking if I ever get good enough to get my CCIE or something like that, I'll be set, as that's EASILY six digits. Any other good money jobs with computers? :)

But I need more ideas! I don't want to sell one of my kidneys, although I do have a spare...

Hmm you say you want a plane - ok you get it - it then needs a heap of fuel and maintenance (ongoing EXPENSIVE costs) you need to keep that income up and running to have something like that.

You only have 2 kidneys and you wouldn't be able to sell more than one - then what happens with kidney failure/ damage - 2 might be able to cope with some damage - one cant....

I know of someone who had wanted a plane for all his life, and nothing fancier than the one Senor wants, and has never got it. That someone still lives. And lives reasonably happily (if it weren't for the wife on his side who has the ability to make his life miserable :greenpbl: ... but only sometimes, like when she begs for a bike, for example).

hmm you also have a spare lung as well - and then you could sell some miles out of your gut.
Its a free for all body sale!

If that is not to your liking then there is only one thing to do -----

become a wedding photographer - don't worry about skills, style or kit - just turn up in your jeans and shirt and take the snaps needed - and then charge a huge amount for your time :)
you sould be rolling in cash in no time!

The real secret to get rich... Scale... Don't make just one if you can sell two (but only buy one if you only need one) Scale this up until you're rich.

Only in America...

you mean its real?
great now I have 2 reasons to move to the US - loads of easy cash and a wider (and older) selection of fantasy novels on sale!

*plans to move to America*

I wonder if photobucket ads can help me........

you mean its real?
great now I have 2 reasons to move to the US - loads of easy cash and a wider (and older) selection of fantasy novels on sale!

*plans to move to America*

I wonder if photobucket ads can help me........

All I can say to that is the used bookstore is your friend (many hundreds of dollars spent at said stores...). Plus buying used means you spend less money putting you on the path to becoming rich.

Most reactions

Back