I wanna be rich... How can I get lots of dough?

You live like a pauper until you can make it. Believe me, I know some people who have worked their arses (ahem.. am i going to get censored?) for their money. It can be done!

You live like a pauper until you can make it. Believe me, I know some people who have worked their arses (ahem.. am i going to get censored?) for their money. It can be done!

Exactly. I'm about to become "house poor" and can't wait.

Oh, and don't go into city planning. No money there.

And mrodgers, I'm sure that those people afford such beautiful trucks because they got it on loan. Rich people don't need to use a bank for a car... And the Piper Cub is a light sport... And its so cool (I want a yellow one).
Yes, they do get them with a loan, that's the normal way for buying a vehicle. Though I don't think they buy them because they are beautiful. They buy the biggest SUVs and trucks they can find to commute back and forth to work getting 12 mpg. I think they buy them to compensate for the lack of size elsewhere, hehehe :D

Of course it would be nice to just go out and buy whatever you want. There's probably a 0.01% chance of being able to do that. But, it isn't unreasonable that instead of buying a $40k truck, or a $40k BMW, Audi, Lexus, Infinity, or whatever other car that other people buy to look good and show off, if you have a job that pays you a reasonable salary, buying a $40k airplane shouldn't be that far of a stretch.

Here is one of the most popular J3 Piper Cubs that people buy in the circles that I run. It's very affordable. It's even your color....

Easily attainable J3 Cub

Have fun with this one :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back