Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...more pics added.

4594356900_f3a8706989_o.jpg

Last edited:
That's a gorgeous shot man....could you give us some specifics on your camera settings? Did you use HDR methods to get this?

Nice profile pic too by the way.

WOW!!!!!!!

Technique by chance Bitter?

Absolutely stunning! I like the sharpness of everything. When I take night shots I never get a crisp image like this. How'd you do it lol?

Very nice! I like the title, as well.

Amazing Bitter just amazing! Definitely gallery worthy.

How'd you make Cleveland look so not-ugly? Did the wind almost ruin the 30 sec exposure? What building were you on? Key Tower looks like a mini Empire State bldg..

...Question is, does being high make our pictures better? :Joker:

Last edited:
30 sec's
f/11
ISO 100

The hardest thing was getting rid of the ugly yellow lighting at street level, so I desaturated the yelows, and a little of the orange. Boosted the clarity a bit.

Sharpness? The Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 is a nice lens.

Rez, that was from the 46th floor of the Terminal Tower. OUTSIDE!
No problems with the wind, at all. It was windy, but not too bad.

Tower.jpg

Thanks! This was the best shot of the evening. The others...Meh.

I can see my house from up here!!! :lmao:

Nice Job! I'll be in Cleveland in a few weeks. Got to get to an Indians game.

When you add a border like that is it done in Photoshop or is that something that can be done in LR?

Oh bother...I'm sure I'll be told to Google it by someone so on the search I go :lmao:

When you add a border like that is it done in Photoshop or is that something that can be done in LR?

Oh bother...I'm sure I'll be told to Google it by someone so on the search I go :lmao:

Haha I am pretty sure there are some plug ins that let you do this, don't know what any of them are called though.

Nice shot bitter!

whoa, that's good stuff! I like the blue you get and the crispness is awesome, so detailed... Looks like 3D even.

Most reactions

Back