What's new

I was practicing DoF at home, C&C please and thank you!!

Gian_01

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0039.webp

I was using my new NikonD3200:mrgreen:, 55-300mm at 68mm f/4.5 and SS 1/3. I know that my shutter speed was a little slow and that effected the photo, maybe I could lay the camera on a stable surface. I'm practicing for the holidays I have a bunch of family coming over:confused:(the doctor suggested Prozac but I find a nice bottle of whiskey is less armful to the liver plus I won't remember much the next day anyways(J/k I love them)) and I would like to practice on my DoF. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
 
Gian,

I'm not certain what you mean by practicing your DOF.
DOF is a zone of acceptable focus that extends in front of and behind the actual point of focus.

The DOF of any particular shot is determined by the aperture and the distance of the subject from the lens.

It is impossible to say anything constructive about this shot because it is too dark, too small and you haven't said what you are trying to accomplish.

You are not being charged by the square inch, load larger pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom