HILARIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH. MY. GOD. My husband thinks I've lost my damn mind laughing at you guys.

Probably a case of false causation. He's attributing it to "this forum", but it was doubtless lost someplace else. Happens all the time.

You see, that's the problem. When you let your mind wander, it's supposed to be on a leash, so you can bring it back once it finished it's wandering. Unfortunately, some minds tend to skit off at the slightest provocation, and it's a real chore finding them. Especially messy if they got into some conceptual doo or tantalizing red herring. Although some are fairly predictable and are found barking up the wrong tree. So when you take it out for some exercise, remember the leash and don't allow it to go loose.

You see, that's the problem. When you let your mind wander, it's supposed to be on a leash

Shame on you irresponsible mind owners! Before long we'll be overrun by stray and feral minds.

Shame on you irresponsible mind owners! Before long we'll be overrun by stray and feral minds.
I think we already are. They are called K-I-D-S and as they mature they become A-D-O-L-E-S-C-E-N-T-S.

Keith, I can't believe you of all people "bumped" this booger! lol! yep.. 19 pages of nonsense, wine and orange penises..... :lmao:

19 pages? :er:

of pure win
lol.gif

This thread is making me fail my photography class in highschool.

Instead of drymounting my prints, I spent an hour reading through this thread. I ended up using folded over scotch tape to "mount" them to a board.

I hope I get extra credit in the technical part of my photos, not the actual presentation itself.

Will somebody please shoot me? ... I deserve it after reading all this. lol

Don't take anything on any internet forum seriously. Shoot, half the people are probably posting back and forth talking to themselves with different screen names. I hate it when I argue with myself that way. ;)

Will somebody please shoot me? ... I deserve it after reading all this. lol

Don't take anything on any internet forum seriously. Shoot, half the people are probably posting back and forth talking to themselves with different screen names. I hate it when I argue with myself that way. ;)

Heck, some of us argue with ourselves under a single screen name! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back