AndrewK
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2009
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Thanks Dwayne, great work,
i love it
i love it
Thanks Dwayne, great work,
i love it
Hey Dwayne, thanks for the CC and the tweaks of my image. Whats the NR software you use? I hadn't realized how big a difference it made.
Thank
Syl
![]()
Thanks![]()
Yes another one... This was really overexposed. Not sure what you can do.... Good luck
![]()
Stusmobile ... I love the castle... Didn't get to go this year... Me very sad...![]()
I was also hoping you'd do another one of these!
sorry that the material isn't cityscape, but what do you have to say about this one?
![]()
Hi, i'm quiet new, about 2-3 months, pointers would be great thanks!
![]()
Dwayne,
What is "add selective color boost"? Is it the same as increasing saturation?
Sherry
Well I'm game for this - and I'll give you something a little different than landscapes - a nice bug!
![]()
The result of a focus stack, a sleepy moth and some flash