Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.... I want THIS guy as my lawyer:

My%20Kind%20of%20Lawyer.jpg

Wouldn't the tommy gun be the thing that got you INTO trouble? ;)

Would you have to carry him into court in a violin case? :wink:

Would he do too much damage too quickly?

He'll be spraying objections all over that courtroom!

That is a funny name for the job. Anyone else know of other name/jobs that are funny?
Here are two that I know are factual:
Dr. Weiner, urologist
Dr. Bones, veterinarian
diverging further, i worked with a woman named Terry who married a man named DerryBerry.
meanwhile, there are worse combos to be found: 20 WTF Name Combinations!
here's an even better attorney name : 21 Eerily Appropriate Names

Real life. In Alabama PSC we have "Twinkle Cavanaugh", and a state treasurer named "Young Boozer".

In high school, my friend saw a dermotologist named Dr Zisblatt (say it out loud.)

We also have an ophthalmologist in the area named Dr Glassman.

Once, a guy I knew got the wrong license plates. The vanity plates said, "Assman". The guy figured his plates got switched with a proctologist. So, he takes advantage and parks in "doctor only" parking spaces. Meanwhile, he creates this pasta statue of friend/neighbor. It was fusilli pasta, because the guy is a comedian. Fusilli..silly, get it? Then, the guy's other friend's dad accidentally fell on the pasta statue; the father had to go to the proctologist. The friend found the doctor that was missing his plates.

Crazy times.

Once, a guy I knew got the wrong license plates. The vanity plates said, "Assman". The guy figured his plates got switched with a proctologist. So, he takes advantage and parks in "doctor only" parking spaces. Meanwhile, he creates this pasta statue of friend/neighbor. It was fusilli pasta, because the guy is a comedian. Fusilli..silly, get it? Then, the guy's other friend's dad accidentally fell on the pasta statue; the father had to go to the proctologist. The friend found the doctor that was missing his plates.

Crazy times.

Most reactions

Back