"If I were a Boy....."

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This started out as a slightly different idea... but morphed into this... It was fun I have to say :sexywink: The Hubby thinks its gross... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

_MG_9241copy.jpg

Last edited:
That's a fun idea.. I like it.

I don't get what's gross (you don't REALLY look like a dude) and the pic feels a bit dark to me but I like the idea.

Maybe I'll do one "If I was a girl..." hahaha jk... THAT would be gross. <shudder>

If your husband thinks it's gross, I advocate you exploring, "If I were a swimsuit model.." We'll be anxiously awaiting the results....

Husbands are funny that way! I love your work but am not in love with this one. I think its all the loss of detail in the blacks (which *could* be my monitor...I had a calibration go bad so I have no idea anymore)

Husbands are funny that way! I love your work but am not in love with this one. I think its all the loss of detail in the blacks (which *could* be my monitor...I had a calibration go bad so I have no idea anymore)

Im not in love with it either, but I thought it was funny :)

I like it. It does remind me of [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfXEeBj6u-Y"]this[/ame].

add some red to get rid of that blue color cast. otherwise its not bad.

looks like its suppose to be blue to me, no need to change it.

i like the style of this one, well done :thumbup:

Good stuff. I actually really like the look of this one. The blue works here, good addition if you ask me.

A bit dark, especially in the lower left. Overall though, it's a good image, nice pose and I dig the concept. I dunno what's gross about it at all....

Understandable, but it's not like you are posing like a redneck trucker, spitting 'tabacerr' into a spitoon =). You still pulled off the concept with a feminine aspect to it.

Most reactions

Back