"If You Don't Like It, Don't Look!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm extremely disappointed in you people. No one seems to know how to bring the drama anymore. I mean you see a thread of this length in the active topics with Bitter as the OP and a good catchy title and you think you have something fun to sink your teeth into. But no. Just this, this ****.

I think what is awesome here is that there is a clear split of people in this thread. You have the people that are in such an uproar and completely moved by other's comments, and then you have the other side who is filling this thread with satirical, only half serious replies that are getting such awesome responses.

My name is Ballistics, and I approve this thread. :thumbup:

I think the Mod needs to lock this one. Then you can start another thread for Round 3

Schwettylens said:
I think the Mod needs to lock this one. Then you can start another thread for Round 3

Ding Ding Ding.

Yawn.... G'nite, people. see you in the morning. Hopefully this thread won't be pushing 28 pages.

Crollo said:
"if you don't like it then don't look at it"
It's all the same as with people who post "if you don't like this song then why'd you open the video?", how the hell are you supposed to magically know whether or not you like something, if it's required that you listen to it or see it or experience it? What that quote suggests is that you should've disliked it BEFORE you listened to it. And when somebody dislikes\likes something without actually knowing what it is, it's called being ignorant and narrow minded.

You can't control whether or not somebody breastfeeds in public so it's not like you can avoid looking at a woman breastfeeding in public unless you knew beforehand that she was there breastfeeding. 'If you don't like car accidents; avoid them' makes just as much sense as that phrase.

Either way, this has very little to do with breastfeeding. I don't care for breastfeeding, much like I don't care for politics or abortions. People want to breastfeed I don't care. This has to do with the logic behind the phrase, which to me is nonexistant. You're the one who brought breastfeeding into this.

Actually in case you are unaware the title of this thread is my statement on breastfeeding. And if you see a breastfeeding woman and you don't like it then look away. Simple really

Actually in case you are unaware the title of this thread is my statement on breastfeeding. And if you see a breastfeeding woman and you don't like it then look away. Simple really

What if I like it? Can I stare at her? :lmao:

Crollo said:
Damn looks like I'm gonna be walking downtown nude this Saturday, and if people don't like it, "don't look". :)

If you live in San Francisco (or any other place that allows it) go right ahead.

it's SO simple, in fact. too simple. i have to assume that those that don't understand that are having far more complicated feelings. they want to see breasts... but i surmise they're feeling guilt or mommy-confusion or something and they admonish the act to make those feelings go away. it's the classic devil-female theme. it's our fault they desire us to their detriment.

i'm not going to play semantics with some weird little middle-aged men who are always wanting to see what they can't.

see what i mean, megan? it's toxic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back