"If You Don't Like It, Don't Look!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually in case you are unaware the title of this thread is my statement on breastfeeding.

Well sure, but it's not about the act of breastfeeding itself, it's about the logistical value of the phrase that was used in a breastfeeding thread.

And if you see a breastfeeding woman and you don't like it then look away. Simple really

I understand that but what I don't understand is the concept of not being offended when you first see it. Of course the best thing to do would be to look away after, I agree. It would make no sense to KNOW fully well that something over there offends you but you intentionally look at it anyways, that's just stupid... But if you don't KNOW that something offensive is over there how can you blame somebody for being offended when they do look?

[Keep in mind any instance of 'offensive' or the like is not directly related to any act. It's merely an expression, replace it with whatever you may deem offensive.]

Also, props Megan. You're one of the few people I've had the liberty of seeing that doesn't flip a **** in an argument and can hold a discussion civilly. That's more then I can say for myself. :/

it's SO simple, in fact. too simple. i have to assume that those that don't understand that are having far more complicated feelings. they want to see breasts... but i surmise they're feeling guilt or mommy-confusion or something and they admonish the act to make those feelings go away. it's the classic devil-female theme. it's our fault they desire us to their detriment.

i'm not going to play semantics with some weird little middle-aged men who are always wanting to see what they can't.

see what i mean, megan? it's toxic here.

No, I just think the ingestion of human secretion is better done in private. Has nothing to do with any Freudian psychological babble.

Ballistics said:
I think what is awesome here is that there is a clear split of people in this thread. You have the people that are in such an uproar and completely moved by other's comments, and then you have the other side who is filling this thread with satirical, only half serious replies that are getting such awesome responses.

My name is Ballistics, and I approve this thread. :thumbup:

But we can be in an uproar if we want. We can whip our boobs out and let a baby nurse on them right next to you and anybody else and there is t anything anybody can do You can watch if that's what gets you all excited.

Maybe someday people will realize that discrimination of any kind is wrong. And yes asking a women to be considerate or cover up is discrimination in some places. So you guys can make all the snarky comments you want. It doesn't change the facts. Law trumps consideration and if you don't fricken like something/anything then don't look.

Ballistics said:
No, I just think the ingestion of human secretion is better done in private. Has nothing to do with any Freudian psychological babble.

Well that sucks to be you huh? Because once again there is nothing you can do about it

Enough is enough, I'm just going to start punching breast feeding mothers in the face and then punch their babies in the face.

/Thread

Ballistics said:

Well that sucks to be you huh? Because once again there is nothing you can do about it

That's the best you can do?

Edit: I can watch, and I can also take pictures on public property. Done and done :)

Crollo said:
Well sure, but it's not about the act of breastfeeding itself, it's about the logistical value of the phrase that was used in a breastfeeding thread.

I understand that but what I don't understand is the concept of not being offended when you first see it. Of course the best thing to do would be to look away after, I agree. It would make no sense to KNOW fully well that something over there offends you but you intentionally look at it anyways, that's just stupid... But if you don't KNOW that something offensive is over there how can you blame somebody for being offended when they do look?

[Keep in mind any instance of 'offensive' or the like is not directly related to any act. It's merely an expression, replace it with whatever you may deem offensive.]

Also, props Megan. You're one of the few people I've had the liberty of seeing that doesn't flip a **** in an argument and can hold a discussion civilly. That's more then I can say for myself. :/

I never said you wouldn't be offended first. People don't like homosexuality. They probably get offended seeing 2 guys make out/hold hands. But after seeing it - they don't like it then they shouldn't look. Isn't much you can do that isn't illegal. You can say something rude (hate crime) or you can proceed with violence. That was my whole point. If you see something you don't like - ignore it, look away, whatever. You not liking it or being offended isn't going to change anything.

Ballistics said:
That's the best you can do?

Edit: I can watch, and I can also take pictures on public property. Done and done :)

Go ahead. That's the best you can do?

Ballistics said:
Enough is enough, I'm just going to start punching breast feeding mothers in the face and then punch their babies in the face.

/Thread

Wow! You have got to be the most idiotic person on this forum.

LMAO hate crime. Freedom of speech, killer. Let's make another thread about how I can call someone a homophobic slur because I have rights haha.

Ballistics said:

/Thread

Wow! You have got to be the most idiotic person on this forum.

This is coming from the enlightened, open minded Ms. Megan.

Ballistics said:
LMAO hate crime. Freedom of speech, killer. Let's make another thread about how I can call someone a homophobic slur because I have rights haha.

Yeah you do have rights. Just like I have my rights.

And where I live you can't tell me to cover my titties if I'm Breastfeeding. That is a crime. It's called discrimination moron. Yup breastfeeding mothers are a protected class.

I'm sorry I offended you so much by calling you ignorant. ;) I stand by it though.

Ballistics said:

Yeah you do have rights. Just like I have my rights.

And where I live you can't tell me to cover my titties if I'm Breastfeeding. That is a crime. It's called discrimination moron. Yup breastfeeding mothers are a protected class.

I'm sorry I offended you so much by calling you ignorant. ;) I stand by it though.

I'm not offended one bit. I'm not the one calling you ignorant, or small minded, or a moron. Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.

However, you did call being rude to a homosexual a hate crime so taking you seriously would be very difficult lmao.

Last edited:

I agree that Megan is getting a little pushy right now, but to be fair you're really not helping by instigating and making personal comments. I may have said some stupid or senseless stuff but it wasn't aimed directly at her so of course she's going to keep an open mind. Push her with personal comments or insults she's going to react differently.

I agree that Megan is getting a little pushy right now, but to be fair you're really not helping by instigating and making personal comments. I may have said some stupid or senseless stuff but it wasn't aimed directly at her so of course she's going to keep an open mind. Push her with personal comments or insults she's going to react differently.

Did you even read our exchange?

punch said:
you consistently don't make sense.

Seemed fitting lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back