If you need help, ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to TPF... what sort of help is it you're offering?
Just questions about cameras :1247:
Fair enough; as you're relatively new here, could you perhaps share your background, experience, and specific expertise? After all, no point in asking someone who shoots large-format film questions about EVIL cameras or vice-versa.

Fair enough; as you're relatively new here, could you perhaps share your background, experience, and specific expertise? After all, no point in asking someone who shoots large-format film questions about EVIL cameras or vice-versa.
Im just a guy who likes to take photos, a photographer. ask some questions :)

If you need any help with something, just ask!

Not sure you understand how forums work.

People with a question post it and others then read it and answer it. People with questions don't seek out an individual and ask a question.

If you want to answer peoples questions start by reading the question threads.

Im just a guy who likes to take photos, a photographer. ask some questions :)

You didn't answer my question.

Just a ploy to advertise his website and the fact that he sells "prints". Although they're pretty much just snapshots of beach waves. Didn't see any that would make it past the Lightroom input process if mine. Just my opinion.
Im just trying to help. I don't see whats so bad about that.

How much tilt can I use with a Rodenstock Grandagon 90mm f/3.5 N at f/22 on a 4x5 and not vignette?
71.1mm

Checked out your website....the following is NOT meant meanly: From the photos you have posted on that site it would appear that it is you who should be asking advice, and not the one giving it. Really, that is a critique, blunt, but my honest opinion.

Stick around here, there are several really top notch photographers who bend over backwards to help people with a problem. Only motive is to help others improve...it is why I am here, the advice has helped immeasurably, sometimes it hurts a bit, but it is honest and to the point.

Just a ploy to advertise his website and the fact that he sells "prints". Although they're pretty much just snapshots of beach waves. Didn't see any that would make it past the Lightroom input process if mine. Just my opinion.
Im just trying to help. I don't see whats so bad about that.

Nothing is wrong with trying to help, but wouldn't be more prudent to come in and introduce yourself and give a little background and possibly post some photos to give people an idea of what makes your advice worth taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back