I'm bored.

AlisonPower said:
Did you know the Muppet Show first season is out on DVD now, Chase? My children are a horrible disappointment to us....they don't like the Muppets :(

Did you know the voice actor for Kermit, Miss Piggie, Fonzie, Yoda *all 6 star wars I believe* is one in the same? Pretty sure I got the names right. Also the last 3 digits of his licence plate is PYF or something like that, first letter of 3 of his characters, totally by chance.

Chase!!!

Tim Tams are GOOD... no scratch that theyre the true work of god. What you do is sit down with em and a glass of milk, bite both ends off, and use it as a straw, then once it gets delictably ooey gooey yummy, you eat the whole damn thing.

God :drool:

Oh and theyre chocolate biscuits, or as you yanks call em, "cookies" - but real ones, with chocolate on them, not this horrible fudge stuff the evil keebler elves put on everything :(

Oh and just to spam one more time :mrgreen: X I didnt realise you had said the exact same thing about tim tams :lol: I should really read what others have to say....

Oh what fun would that be :p

ok... now, i'm bored. i'm gonna have to steal jonmikal for a little while. he can come back when i'm done with him!

Most reactions

Back