I'm bored.

Goatsty.jpg

TIM TAMS!!! Arrrggghhhhhhh. I love tim tams. But i don't like the double choc ones, I like just the normal ones.

And definately suck up the coffee with them. Awww that's just heaven. Ok you seriously can't understand how good they are until you try them. I used to get my parents to send me over packs while I was in France. And then I'd send some on up to my aunty in Liverpool.

I like this forum when everyone decides to stay up late and be crazy. :goodvibe:

GerryDavid said:
Did you know the voice actor for Kermit, Miss Piggie, Fonzie, Yoda *all 6 star wars I believe* is one in the same? Pretty sure I got the names right. Also the last 3 digits of his licence plate is PYF or something like that, first letter of 3 of his characters, totally by chance.

I think it was Jim Henson who did the voice for Kermit but Frank Oz did a bunch of the others...including Yoda in all six movies.

Karalee said:
After reading this thread in the daytime, it does kinda look like a bunch of cats got the night crazies and spammed out the forum :lol:
But it all makes sense at the time, and we think we're screamingly funny. :confused:

Go figure. ;)

So, whats the deal. Everyone just thinks I'm no longer bored, or they really don't give a crap about a TPF t-shirt? :biglaugh:

Ok, you're right....its probably a bit of both! :lol:

Chase said:
So, whats the deal. Everyone just thinks I'm no longer bored, or they really don't give a crap about a TPF t-shirt? :biglaugh:

Ok, you're right....its probably a bit of both! :lol:

I'm sorry. I was bed shopping. I found one I liked, and asked if I could come back with my boyfriend and 'test it out', but he said it would scare away the customers...and attract the perverts. Damn.

Xmetal said:

Who needs tim-tams to satisfy a woman twelve times when every man out there has what they want.

BIG HARD...

HANDS for a message 1, cooking 2, caring groceries 3, drawing a warm bath 4, lighting the candles for the bath 5, carring the basket on a picnic 6, feeding soft lush strawberries to them 7, holding them tight in a hug 8, rubbing there feet 9, taking the trash out 10, handing them the remote so they can pick what they want to watch 11, and twelve "" THE MOST IMPORTANT THING "" using those big strong hard hands to put the seat down when where done!

Can you tell I'm wipped!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back