I'm getting old.....

I'm temporarily in Baltimore so I'm heading to PA to see my old high school pals. I'm the last in our circle to remain single and kid free. It'll probably be very mellow and I'll regret not whooping it up with the youngsters from work in Fels Point.

Its just me and my two dogs, probably be a sleep on the couch by 9.30pm to the sounds of Sponge Bob Square Pants, reruns on pay tv:wav:

We're having a pajama party at the neighbors. Except I don't wear pajama's. So, yeah.

Buying new tables to dance on.

Partaking in illegal activities in The Netherlands before my flight home to the U.S. on January 2nd. New years is going to be sweet this year

Considering you are about my kids' age, if you're getting old, I must be getting ancient :lmao:

And I'll be doing my usual on such festive occasions: nothing much. I tend to not go out when there are likely to be a bunch of drunks on the roads :(

I picked up my new speakers yesterday so I'll probably listen to a bunch of music and watch a couple movies with my dogs.

Cheers.

I'll start drinking this afternoon so I can't drive tonight. :lol:

Actually we'll be over at a friends house and crash there. I don't drive much after dark on NYE.

We are stuck at home. Nobody wants to watch three 22 mo. toddlers on a NYE.

Considering you are about my kids' age, if you're getting old, I must be getting ancient :lmao:

Everything makes sense now.

It could have a lot earlier if you had been paying attention since I don't hide my age. Only my name. Of course, I don't really have any idea what you are talking about :lol:

I'll babysit for free if you want. You just handle the plane tickets. :)

I'm currently packing my car up and getting ready for a 3 hour drive to go see my girlfriend. Normally she's closer, but she's home from school on Christmas break. Gonna go pick her up, and then we're going to a New Years Dance/Ball thing, and then to her friends house for the ball drop. Should be fun :) First year in forever that I was able to get out of babysitting my little brother and my niece.

Yes, that would be fun but phone pics don't upload here.:smileys:

Big family party tomorrow so we are still debating whether to go out tonight or not - at the moment I think we have decided to stay home, watch a DVD and enjoy a bottle of wine or two .... or three :sexywink: Whatever your plans are, I hope you all have a wonderful time :thumbup:

Hmmmmm.......I see that picture will follow me forever....lol

I agree w/ some of you guys about the driving. That's prolly one of the main reasons I don't want to go out. Too many drunks on the road and we would have to drive about 40 minutes to the party.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back