Munky
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2009
- Messages
- 356
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Minneapolis, MN
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Sorry dude, I sold my 50mm 1.8 on eBay.Hey ifi Sell Me One Of The 50mm!
Tell me about the camera grip and extra batteries.
Awesome, Long Lasting, Real Cheap!; Only Drawback is NO Communication with the The Camera...
Sorry dude, I sold my 50mm 1.8 on eBay.Hey ifi Sell Me One Of The 50mm!
Tell me about the camera grip and extra batteries.
You didn't like the f1.8? or just wanted f1.4?
EDIT: never mind i read past pages
Canon 50mm 1.8 is cheap I May Buy it in a few days!
You mean no communication between batteries and camera or the grip and camera or both?
Neither See Video Link Below!
I do a lot of manual focus and 1.8 is not meant to be used like that. Don't take me wrong 1.8 is a great lens and takes great photos. It just wasn't for me. I like big and heavy stuff,,, yeah, I'm crazy :lmao:
Good To Know!
Hey Guys; I'm Going to be Switching to Canon in a few Weeks; I've decided to go with The 7D and wanted to Go f2.8 on all my lenses; what do you guys recommend; canon, sigma or tamron; preci wise tam and sig are wayy cheaper; but are they worh it?
I've seen some of you in your signatures a lot of sigma and some tamron!
Help me out with suggestions or advice Thanks!
Hey Guys; I'm Going to be Switching to Canon in a few Weeks; I've decided to go with The 7D and wanted to Go f2.8 on all my lenses; what do you guys recommend; canon, sigma or tamron; preci wise tam and sig are wayy cheaper; but are they worh it?
I've seen some of you in your signatures a lot of sigma and some tamron!
Help me out with suggestions or advice Thanks!
Why on earth would anyone out of high school use third-party lenses? I have never understood this...
Hey Guys; I'm Going to be Switching to Canon in a few Weeks; I've decided to go with The 7D and wanted to Go f2.8 on all my lenses; what do you guys recommend; canon, sigma or tamron; preci wise tam and sig are wayy cheaper; but are they worh it?
I've seen some of you in your signatures a lot of sigma and some tamron!
Help me out with suggestions or advice Thanks!
Why on earth would anyone out of high school use third-party lenses? I have never understood this...