What's new

Image Hosting Websites

caitycaitycaity

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wondering if you guys could tell me what some good image hosting websites are, I have been trying to get tinypic.com to load one of mine but it just loads and loads forever, and then errors. Would it be because the file size is too large? Thanks alot. =)
 
Try Flickr or Photobucket.
 
I've recently bought a Photobucket premium account.
Some might say I'm stupid, but I upload roughly 200 images a week, and it has unlimited bandwidth.
(not pictures of course, but images for buttons on layouts and what not)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom